[meteorite-list] AD > ebay auctions

Pelé Pierre-Marie pierremariepele at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 18 02:13:44 EDT 2012

Hello,

I hope everything going well.

Please have a look at my ebay auctions including some cool items, like a 5.5g complete martian NWA 2986, a Juvinas slice at a low price, a really pretty crusted Ghangzhong fragment (chinese fall of 2012) and also a magnificient 1g Tissint (95% crust) at a reasonable price.

Shipment prices can be lowered according to your choices and combined for multiple items. Don't hesitate to ask me a shipment price for what you are interested in.

Here's the link : http://www.ebay.fr/sch/moky99/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Kind regards,

Pierre-Marie Pelé
Meteor-Center
Météorites : achat - vente - expertise - expéditions - recherche
http://www.meteor-center.com
IMCA 3360