[meteorite-list] Accepted Meteorite Classification

Mendy Ouzillou ouzillou at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 15:05:09 EDT 2012

Is the following paper "Systematics and Evaluation of Meteorite
Classification" an acceptable reference to build my type list?

Not sure when it was written though the file name says 2009.  Realizing
there are probably minor changes or updates and that this is an ever
changing area (as I just learned from Greg regarding Olivine Diogenites), I
just want to make sure I am using a base of information generally accepted
by the meteoritic community.

http://haroldconnolly.com/EES%20716%20Fall%2009%20Reading/Lecture%201/Backgr
ound%20reading/Weisberg_etal_MESSII.pdf
Regards,