[meteorite-list] Crawford County, Ohio pallasite: probable meteor-wrong

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Sun Sep 9 06:38:41 EDT 2012

On Saturday 08 September 2012, James Cheshire wrote:
> Apparently samples have been submitted for analysis,
> but no results yet.

Ah, too cheap to spend $30 and get the bad news in just a few days. Love
how one of the three articles I just found shows a picture of the Brenham
rather than the Ohio find. Concur it does not look like a pallasite
though I'm far from an expert on real meteorites. Do happen to have a
much better looking wrong, http://alt-config.net/rustyrock.html

Keep us posted!
--
William