[meteorite-list] Pictures of BaM01

U.S. Airborne ontheroad at usairborne.com
Mon Sep 3 14:20:54 EDT 2012

 Bob & Moni
Great job on your new NV fresh fall find. I knew you two would find one when
you left SD the other day. A big shout out to Marc on his great work . Gonna
have to drop all my work load here in Tucson for a week or so & head up for
the hunt.  Larry A will fly into L.V. on Fri & will grab him & we be heading
north . See all you SR hunters that can make to northern NV soon. But please
drive safe & slow.  Really really slow : )

Scott Johnson
U.S. AirBorne Sport Aviation LLC
Eagles Nest Airpark
Sport Pilot C.F.I  WSC-L WSC-S