[meteorite-list] Holbrook for sale on Facebook

Mendy Ouzillou ouzillou at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 11:31:50 EDT 2012

There is a large 53.3g Holbrook being offered for sale on Facebook that
looks a bit weird to me.  The seller, Jim Steele, states that he found it in
1998.  I do not see contraction cracks or other features that I associate
with "recently" found Holbrooks. It looks like an NWA to me.  I know there
are true Holbrook experts on this list that could instantly tell, so before
I call BS on this offer, I'd like to get a second or third opinion.  I know
not everyone on this list is on FB, so if you do not have a FB account, I
can email you the picture.  In case this is real, please PM me and based on
http://on.fb.me/P5n9xR
Regards,

Mendy