[meteorite-list] AD: Last Meteorites for the year posted.

Don Merchant dmerchan at rochester.rr.com
Wed Oct 24 01:18:44 EDT 2012

Hi List and Happy Halloween. I have posted my last meteorites for sale for
this year 2012 on my Website. I will be drawn away to another favorite hobby
of mine that I have neglected for some time. This will not allow me to post
any new sales until spring of 2013. I will still be updating the Website
each month as usual, just not the "Meteorite Sales" page. Anyways, just
click the link below to view these last sales. I am sure there is something
for sale of interest for any collector.
A hats off and a special sincere thank you, to all of you who have visited
my Website and to those of who have done business or trades with me this
past year.
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/meteorite_sales.html

Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960