[meteorite-list] AD: My LAST Battle Mountain & Auctions Ending

michael cottingham mikewren at gilanet.com
Mon Oct 22 19:36:13 EDT 2012

On ebay are my last Battle Mountain Specimens, after these, that is it. I will be finished. Some are discounted to the BEST prices ever offered for this meteorite. If you are waiting for more to hit the market ...I would say forget it. I hear 20 inches of snow is predicted for the area and it will be finished for the year. Hopefully it will not snow that much, because I wanted to hunt one more time. Right now there are raging storms in the area.

DO NOT MISS These Battle Mountain Specimens. I am finished after these.

I will be headed to the field at the end of the week, so prompt payment is appreciated.

Check These out:

Thanks,
Michael Cottingham

ALL SALE ITEMS HERE: