[meteorite-list] Exceptional nice Eucrite and a new Acapulcoite

Bernd V. Pauli bernd.pauli at paulinet.de
Thu Oct 4 16:55:41 EDT 2012

Hello Folks,

Being the proud owner of a breathtaking 8.682 gr slice of NWA 7231,
I can assure you that this polymict eucrite breccia will literally
blow your socks off when you look at it "in person". Makes you feel
like being right there, on Vesta, and looking down at Vesta's regolith!

Through the eyepiece of my microscope, the silicates of my 4.876 gr
NWA 7321 acapulcoite slice are a warm amber-like color and there
are quite a few conspicuous triple junctions!

Best wishes,

Bernd