[meteorite-list] AD: Willamette---Appley Bridge---Park Forest---DAG 412---Face on Mars Coins + Curiosity Rover

Don Merchant dmerchan at rochester.rr.com
Sat Nov 10 19:08:39 EST 2012

Hi List. For those interested...I have a small etched slice of the
Willamette meteorite just listed on my Website. This comes with a rare
vintage Willamette unused postcard. Included is a small oxide fragment from
the original pit and a beautiful brass holder to display the Willamette
meteorite and oxide fragment. I will also add a clear plastic easel to
display your postcard. This is a sweet set of Willamette for those who have
been wanting a piece of this difficult to acquire meteorite. All with well
know and respected Provenance. Worth looking at.

http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/meteorite_sales_8.html

Also I have my very last piece of Appley Bridge ending tomorrow on eBay.
Also listed is an endcut of Park Forest, and a nice slice of DAG 412 a rare
CK meteorite. Last---for those who collect coins and other Martian related
item I have a set of "Face on Mars" coins with a new die cast model of the
Curiosity Rover.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/emflocater/m.html?item=160914301655&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Thank you for your time.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960