[meteorite-list] AD: BEAUTIFUL METEORITE COLLECTION FOR SALE

Davio L. Ribeca davior at comcast.net
Thu Nov 8 10:33:25 EST 2012

Special Information: This sale if for United States Collectors/ Dealers,
only. I will not ship to foreign countries, sorry. However, if foreign
interests have a U.S. mailing address that would be fine.

Hi All,
I'm re-emphasizing my meteorite collection (to planetary) and I'm selling
most (~99%) of my beautiful collection. It includes an extensive library
portfolio for each specimen in black clear-front three ring binders. The
vast majority of specimens come with black metallic labels and display
units. Also, complete and thorough provenance is provided for each specimen
from IMCA members and established and reputable meteorite dealers/ sellers.
E-mail me for a complete spreadsheet inventory of specimens and a photo
gallery. Please inquire only if you are a serious dealer/ collector. I will
not break up the collection. It's a beautiful collection with rare and hard
to find specimens. Collection price, negotiable.

Note: Any transaction will naturally involve telephone communiques, so
please feel free to leave your telephone number in your e-mail message.

Davio Ribeca
IMCA Member 4050