[meteorite-list] Off Topic - Novato California Strewn field / Meteorite Zombies

Norm Lehrman nlehrman at nvbell.net
Thu Nov 1 23:30:22 EDT 2012

Sonny & all,

I've had some experience with trail cams.  What you did is unethical.  I see the
signs of baiting in that guy's eyes.  You sprinkled  unclassified NWA dust in
front of the camera.  That ain't right.  That poor bugger was caught by unfair
chase.

None-the-less, it's only right to sedate him.  Go ahead with the tranquilizer
darts.  It's only right now that the damage is done.

Nomr