[meteorite-list] Looking for book- Stardust from Meteorites: An Introduction to Presolar Grains

Mike Groetz mpg4444 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 16:18:44 EDT 2012

Hello-
    I have been looking for an affordable copy of Stardust from
Meteorites: An Introduction to Presolar Grains by Maria Lugaro for
some time now. Copies both new and used as searched by Book Butler are
out of reach of what I can spend.
    If anyone would like to part with their copy of this book for a
reasonable price- will you please let me know off list? Also, I would
like to hear anyone's opinion of this book as I have never seen a
copy. You may tell me the going prices are not worth it and I would
respect that.
    I have a strong interest in micro meteorites and would like read
the book and have it in my collection.

Thank you. Have a good night.
Mike Groetz