[meteorite-list] FOR SALE: On Ebay----Dhofar 020 Meteorite 101.5 g. piece.

Becky and Kirk bandk at chorus.net
Wed May 23 12:51:15 EDT 2012

Hi All,
I have a very nice 101.5 gram Dhofar 020 stony Meteorite for sale on ebay.
Piece comes with its original ID signed card from Mark Bostick. Most of you
know Mark. His stuff has always been top-notch. I will be posting some other
great smaller Meteorites pieces tonight and tomorrow too, including
carbonaceous chondrites & some other pieces coming from here in the USA.

Here is the link for the 101.5 g. Dhofar piece on ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120919159192?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649.

Check back tonight & tomorrow for the other pieces. ALL pieces that will be
posted tonight and tomorrow will be coming originally from the Adam Hupe
collection. So----you will be seeing some great micro+ pieces folks.

Thanks Everyone!