[meteorite-list] Ad - Tissint thin sections

Edwin Thompson etmeteorites at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 20:42:09 EDT 2012

Hello list members,

Will be home next week for a couple of days and have a couple of Tissint thin sections remaining. They are gorgeous David Mann thin sections and the specimen surface measures roughly 12 x 15mm in size. This is a fascinating SNC to enjoy under magnification. Even if you don't own a petro graphic microscope it is amazing to look at with any back lighting and magnification. No rush to contact me as I will be in Montana for the next few days having the Chico meteorite sliced up by Marlin Cilz.

Regards,

E.T.

www.etmeteorites.com

etmeteorites at hotmail.com