[meteorite-list] Lotus Meteorite sent to AMNH for Computed Tomography (CT) scan

Brien Cook contact at briencook.com
Wed May 16 19:12:07 EDT 2012

Yesterday I met with Qing-zhu Yin, an associate professor at UC Davis in the Dept. of Geology. We looked at my specimen under his microscope and got some amazing pictures, which I will be posting shortly.

During my meeting we also spoke with Denton Ebel from the American Museum of Natural History. He offered to squeeze some CT time in to scan my specimen. So I shipped it off today. I'm really looking forward to seeing the inside of this magnificent meteorite.