[meteorite-list] Meteorite News Website Page Update

Don Merchant dmerchan at rochester.rr.com
Thu May 10 22:42:37 EDT 2012

Hi List. I have updated my Meteorite News Page. I have decided to go to
another source that updates much more frequently and covers not only
meteorites, but fireballs, meteors + meteor showers, and asteroids etc. Hope
you like and hope this keeps all of us a bit more updated in the world of
meteorites and the such! I left a  link below to my news page for you folks
to check it out on your free time.

http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/astro_met_news_back-up.html

Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960