[meteorite-list] The bet - Sutter Mill

Jim Wooddell nf114ec at npgcable.com
Tue May 8 09:35:23 EDT 2012

The other day at breakfast with Dr. Peter Jenniskens, I bet him a $1
that this meteor went "Puff" during the explosion (three break ups???),
blowing
and burning it to less than dust where no big stones (Kilo sized) are going
to be found.
Nothing I can see in the strewn (on the ground) really even indicates a
sizeable
strewn field.
While I hope I am wrong and I loose that bet, I think these stones are going
be really rare in collections and not everyone is going to get a chance of
having these
in not only institutional collections for research , but private collections
as well.

Jim

Jim Wooddell
http://k7wfr.us