[meteorite-list] Coloma Business Booms From Meteorite Hunt

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Sat May 5 13:13:01 EDT 2012

What may appear to be the lack of business  in the Coloma/Lotus Park area
now, turns into a zoo during the summer months.  The rafters take over the
area...especially in the vicinity of Lotus Park. As  for Placerville, I always
dread passing thru that car/people congested area. If  you have plans for
the summer in this vicinity, you might want to consider  making reservations
with someone. I expect the heavy business to start  soon....definitely by
Memorial Day.