[meteorite-list] Meteorite main mass hunting with a blimp

Howard Wu freewu2000 at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 19:23:10 EDT 2012

While walking the Equestrial trail along the South Fork of the American River I thought about coming back with a radio controlled helicopter and a go-pro camera to sweep the grasslands and brush a few hundred yards off the path. I've seen some good video done this way. So I'm not surprise that the big boys had a similar idea. Well if they find the brick, I'll then be able to afford a micro for my collection and save the trouble.