[meteorite-list] Fwd: Type and or Kind on meteorite? PLEASE READ

Jim Strope nwa482 at comcast.net
Tue May 1 18:48:54 EDT 2012

Gary Fujihara asked me to forward this to the list as he can not post now.............   SEE THREAD BELOW.......

From: "Gary Fujihara" <fujmon at me.com>

Aloha Jason,

these are my STOLEN meteorites!!!!

Please look at my webpage and you can see these are the meteorites that were stolen out of my office earlier this year:

http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/StolenMets.html

gary

On May 1, 2012, at 12:11 PM, Jay & Annette wrote:

> List,
>
> I recently added some meteorites to my collection, but unfortunately, the owner din't have any idea as to the kind of meteorites he was getting rid of.  I have asked a few people about them with mixed reviews.  I know the Sikhote Alin's, and the OC in the pics, but what about the pallisite, and the grey meteorite?  I was told that the grey looking meteorite might be a diogenite or howardite, but I'm leaning more to the diogenite.  Any and all suggestions recommended on the kinds.  I have also listed the one's for sale previously, and they are still for sale.  Two Sikhote Alins, and unknown iron, and the OC.
>
> Here is the link:
>
> http://photobucket.com/Newadditions
>
> Jason

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon at me.com>
> Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Type and or Kind on meteorite?
> Date: May 1, 2012 12:15:40 PM HST
> To: Jay & Annette <AJSnyder at cox.net>
>
> Aloha Jason,
>
> these are my STOLEN meteorites!!!!
>
> Please look at my webpage and you can see these are the meteorites that were stolen out of my office earlier this year:
>
> http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/StolenMets.html
>
> gary
>
> On May 1, 2012, at 12:11 PM, Jay & Annette wrote:
>
>> List,
>>
>> I recently added some meteorites to my collection, but unfortunately, the owner din't have any idea as to the kind of meteorites he was getting rid of.  I have asked a few people about them with mixed reviews.  I know the Sikhote Alin's, and the OC in the pics, but what about the pallisite, and the grey meteorite?  I was told that the grey looking meteorite might be a diogenite or howardite, but I'm leaning more to the diogenite.  Any and all suggestions recommended on the kinds.  I have also listed the one's for sale previously, and they are still for sale.  Two Sikhote Alins, and unknown iron, and the OC.
>>
>> Here is the link:
>>
>> http://photobucket.com/Newadditions
>>
>> Jason

> Gary Fujihara