[meteorite-list] Type and or Kind on meteorite?

Jay & Annette AJSnyder at cox.net
Tue May 1 18:11:11 EDT 2012

List,

I recently added some meteorites to my collection, but unfortunately, the owner din't have any idea as to the kind of meteorites he was getting rid of.  I have asked a few people about them with mixed reviews.  I know the Sikhote Alin's, and the OC in the pics, but what about the pallisite, and the grey meteorite?  I was told that the grey looking meteorite might be a diogenite or howardite, but I'm leaning more to the diogenite.  Any and all suggestions recommended on the kinds.  I have also listed the one's for sale previously, and they are still for sale.  Two Sikhote Alins, and unknown iron, and the OC.

Here is the link:

http://photobucket.com/Newadditions

Jason