[meteorite-list] AD- Super Oriented Sikhote Alin w/radial flowlines!

Brandon b1dunovant at aol.com
Tue Mar 20 19:25:09 EDT 2012

Hello List,

I just wanted to point out that I have a beautiful super oriented Sikhote-Alin ending in a little over 24hrs currently only just over $1/g!

This is one amazing specimen in more then one way!!  Weighing in at 22.4g it features amazing rollover lipping, an oriented dome shape with radial flowlines and millimeter-like flowlines all the way around that are extremely detailed and pronounced.

If you have a chance, it's worth having a look!

Hope everyone has a good evening.

Brandon D.

Meteor-Rite(EBay)
IMCA# 9312