[meteorite-list] Full 3o day Updates now up!

Don Merchant dmerchan at rochester.rr.com
Fri Mar 16 23:37:23 EDT 2012

Hi List. The 30 day updates are now up on my Website. I decide to make it
all about meteorites and or related to meteorites.
*
The "A Flash from the Past Photo of the Month" involves the Moon.
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/astro_met_news_back-up.html
*
The "Black Hole Mystery Video of the Month" is 2 videos this time. A part 1
and part 2 educational video on meteorite origin.
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/secret_video.html
*
Last but not least the "Image of the Month" is of and about the Allende
Meteorite.
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/menu_1.html
*
Enjoy
*
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960