[meteorite-list] Meteorites Reveal Another Way to Make Life's Components

Gary K. Foote gary at webbers.com
Mon Mar 12 06:37:00 EDT 2012

Count et. al.,

I had the same thought about conducting any such discussion offlist.  I
just neglected to say so in my initial email.  Forgive my momentary lapse.

Anyone interested in participating or simply listening in please email me
directly using the topic 'Science and Faith' and I will set up a list for
this purpose.  In the name of privacy and a fully open discussion I intend
to strip all comments to the new list of all participant's identities.

Gary