[meteorite-list] A Fleeting Flyby of a Battered World (Asteroid 21 Lutetia)

Carl 's carloselguapo1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 17:12:48 EDT 2012

Benjamin P. Sun wrote:
That is a great video to watch! I highly recommend you all watch it infull screen :)It feels like you are on the probe/spaceship itself flying past thisancient titanic ENSTATITE asteroid belt-interloping remanant from theearly solar system ;)...

Yeah, I thought I was watching the view screen on the Enterprise. So now I'm wondering with all those craters, do we have pieces of meteorites in our collections of this asteroid?

Carl2