[meteorite-list] Verish Birthday Party Photos

Michael Mulgrew mikestang at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 14:30:45 EDT 2012

Michael, Bob, and list,

Thanks for sharing the pictures, Michael.  I had a great afternoon
with everyone.  Happy birthday again to Bob and Moni!

The Meteorite-Tektite parties should definitely be resurrected!  Too
many good times are there for us all to not get together more often.
Especially with the summer heat fast approaching, weekend jaunts into
the Mojave are going to start dwindling off.  Seems a perfect excuse
for us all to gather under some air conditioning and talk about space
rocks.

Michael in so. Cal.