[meteorite-list] Brix finds more than just meteorites! Thank You

wahlperry at aol.com wahlperry at aol.com
Thu Jun 14 22:50:43 EDT 2012

Hi List,

I just wanted to Thank everyone for their kind words and concern for
Brix. I think (and hope) the cat must have headed for a more peaceful
yard because we have not seen or heard anything since the incident. It
is pretty rare to have this happen in Las Vegas but from the responses
I got it seems like it is more common than we thought.

Thanks Again,

Sonny