[meteorite-list] AD~~final call for 9 kilo thumbprinted beaut

jim_brady611 at o2.co.uk jim_brady611 at o2.co.uk
Mon Jun 11 08:29:03 EDT 2012

Opening bid is now reduced to 63 cents a gram for this final attempt at
moving this cracker on Epay which ends tonight.I see they are
increasing their final value fees once again so this prob be my last
auction on there.I'm picking up pace on my website and this specimen
will go on there if it doesn't sell this time around.

As I slowly get to grips with adding pages on my site I will advertise
firstly on my facebook page here http://www.facebook.
com/MeteoritesIreland

If you could 'like' that page I would appreciate it and will be adding
items there first at a discount before adding them to my site.I have
about 6 or 7 meteorite pendants left from my last batch from Jason at
http://opalandjasper.com and these will be added next to my FB page at
10% discount from my website prices.

here is the 9 kilo link http://www.ebay.com/itm/320917846236

thanks for your time