[meteorite-list] AD: Newly added Kentland, IN Crater Shattercones and Impactites!! MUST SEE!!

b1dunovant at aol.com b1dunovant at aol.com
Sun Jul 22 15:49:46 EDT 2012

Hello List,

I just  added several new and amazing Kentland Crater Shattercones and
breccias to my items for sale/trade.

Even if not in the market, you have to see a couple spectacular
collection shattercones specimen with attached  crystals clusters. It
is amazing, highly displayable and now for sale!!

My selection of Kentland Crater impactities can be viewed  by following
the below link;
http://picasaweb.google.com/103555700843987997365

Thanks and feel free to make make me an offer if you see something you
like. I also have 1lb. lots of shattercone fragments for sale, $25/lb.
Average is7-10 fragments per lot. Pictures upon request.

Best Regards,

Brandon D.
IMCA# 9312