[meteorite-list] AD: Murray, ORNANS, DaG400 lunar, Forest City, Diep River, Sylacauga, Pallas Iron ending on eBay soon!

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 14:47:46 EDT 2012

Hello Listers,

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS,
please email me and I’ll get back with you. Also if you are looking for
bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is a meteorite, but
a meteorite with history and a legacy, will always add aura to your
meteorite collection and value.

eBay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html?

Featured Meteorites

FOREST CITY meteorite 1890 historic fall -1st COURT CASE BATTLE! FUSION CRUST
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251106419573?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Lunar Moon Meteorite Dar al Gani 400 (ALUN-A) 1.4g slice http://www.meteoritefalls.com/
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251084334152?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ORNANS- Type specimen CO meteorite- SUPER RARE fall from France 1868
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251106424444?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

SUTTER’S MILL Meteorite - CA USA CM meteorite class April 22, 2012 SUPER RARE
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261066610852?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

DIEP RIVER historic HAMMER STONE meteorite Super Rare - TKW 900g
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261064461794?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NWA 2999 rare Angrite meteorite suggested from MERCURY!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251105156975?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

MURRAY Ultra Rare CM2 Meteorite 70 Amino Acids Polyols SUGARS - ASU Collection
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251106426257?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

SYLACAUGA meteorite Mrs Hodge meteorite strike - USA
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261032254123?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thank you
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633