[meteorite-list] HERITAGE METEORITE AUCTION - FINAL CALL FOR CONSIGNMENTS

Darryl Pitt darryl at dof3.com
Mon Jul 9 17:00:12 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

This October 14th at the Fletcher Sinclair Mansion in New York City a rather fantastic meteorite auction will be hosted by Heritage Auctions---the world's premier collectibles auctioneer.

While the auction is pretty much complete,  I am still interested in historic meteorites with associated collateral (e.g., historic documents, correspondence, catalog cards) or just plain interesting objects associated with the subject we love---the older the better.

If you have something remarkable which you would like to sell---with an attractive reserve---please let me know off list.

This is the last call for what I guarantee will be a memorable event.

All the best / Darryl