[meteorite-list] July 2012 Monthly Updates now up!!

Don Merchant dmerchan at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jul 1 22:09:00 EDT 2012

Hi List and hope all of your are keeping cool with the hot temps most of the
country are experiencing! My monthly July 2012 updates on my Website are now
up.
*
One point of interest is "The Black Hole Mystery Video of the Month" called
"Deadly Comets and Meteors" by the History Channel. This video is absolutely
incredible and covers a bit on meteorites as well. Trust me it is worth
watching and very educational and can be found by clicking the link below:
*
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/secret_video.html
*
July 2012 "Cosmic Treasure of the Month" is also posted, sent in from a
collector here in the United States showing off his "Favorite Meteorite
Piece"
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/monthly_meteorite.html
*
Also the "Flash from the Past Photo of the Month" is up.
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/astro_met_news_back-up.html
*

Lastly, the "Image of the Month" is also up.
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/menu_1.html
*
All very educational and for everyone! Hope you all enjoy and have a great
rest of the week and fantastic weekend
ahead!

Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960