[meteorite-list] AD Meteorite Lot Campo del Ceilo - NWA Individual - 2 pieces of Gibeon individuals

Warren Sansoucie warren3174 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 30 18:37:51 EST 2012

Hello Everyone!

 I'm listing a small lot for a quick sale.

4 meteorites.

1 Individual NWA with a HUGE window on the bottom revealing a nice matrix with lots of shock melt weighing 573 grams

1 Campo del Ceilo individual with great features weighing in at 708 grams

and

2 individual Gibeon meteorites. One weighs 10 grams and the other 14 grams.

Over 1.3 kilos shipped free for $225.00 to anyone responding from the list.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190634692873&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Be sure to email me if you want this list price.

Thanks for looking!

Warren Sansoucie

warren3174 at hotmail.com