[meteorite-list] RSVP Anything for Gary and CJ Foote

Michael Blood mlblood at cox.net
Wed Jan 25 19:50:36 EST 2012

OK,
        Well, only I and one other put ANYTHING in the
Tucson Meteorite Auction for Gary and his wife who are
Literally facing homelessness at the prospect of loosing
Their trailer to mortgage payment failure.

        So, perhaps I asked for too much.. I will donate my
Consignment fee for ANY donation to the Footes for the
Auction. No price limit - nothing too large or too small.

        Surely, of the hundreds coming to Tucson most of
You could donate SOME meteorite to them for auction.

        I need attached JPGs and descriptions in yesterday - but
photo and description by Fri. 8PM will get 'r done.
        Michael