[meteorite-list] Tucson

E.P. Grondine epgrondine at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 22:59:56 EST 2012

Hi everyone -

I will not be able to go to Tucson this year, as the need for a root canal (and its expense) has intervened. I hope those of you expecting to get signed copies of "Man and Impact in the Americss"  there will not be too disappointed.

I also want to apologize to those who were expecting more from me on the First Peoples and meteorites, as I now realize due to the actions of a few individuals out there I can not participate in making that information public.

have a great time,
Ed