[meteorite-list] Distorted Neumann Bands . Heat effected zone

Jim Wooddell nf114ec at npgcable.com
Wed Jan 18 11:05:05 EST 2012

Hi Ruben and all!

Pretty good for a UAW!

It's an awesome sample!  I had a glossy 8x10 made of it last night and
bought a frame.  It's now hanging in my computer room.  That would look nice
in your room at Tucson!
Wal-Mart has a sale going on their canvas prints.  I was going to have a few
of those made today but I just learned all their machines at the store here
are out of service.

The distortion of the bands tend to make it not look flat, but it really is!
One of the better examples I've ever seen for both heat and distortion.

I'd like to see a better example....if there is one!!

The research continues!

Who's Kim?   ;)

Jim

Jim Wooddell