[meteorite-list] AD - Tucson Goodies!

KD Meteorites keithandana at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 13:02:35 EST 2012

Hello, All!

It's that time of year again and we want to invite everyone to stop by
our room at the Tucson City Center (formerly the Inn Suites), room
103. We will have a room full of awesome meteorites, including Fukang,
Glorieta Mountain, Brenham, Admire, Canyon Diablo, Gibeon, Muonio,
Seymchan - and many more, too many to list. Come check it out - have a
sit down, a soda, and some snacks!

On display will be our 2011 find - a new Arizona Stone Meteorite, a
1.4 Kg Glorieta Mountain, and a 14 Kg Admire Individual!

We will be there from Jan 24th - until Feb 12th.

See you soon!

Keith and Dana

--
KD Meteorites