[meteorite-list] (AD) more goodies to the pile

steve arnold chicagosteve1954 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 18:25:13 EST 2012

Hi again list. 10 of the 15 items I put up fprsale are now gone,but I
still have 5 left but added 2 more.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1. canyon diablo   3.4 grams    w/hole                                       $20
4. GAO  9.1 gram fragment  w/partial rollover lipping                   $28
5. GAO  7.3 GRAM FRAGMENT  w/partial rollover lipping           $23
8. GAO  9.0  gram  fragment w/rare small impact crater
$50  This is one that was bought from mike farmer and even he was
amazed by what he saw.
14. TAZA   12.6 gram oriented iron w/flow lines
  $75 This was going to be bought but the buyer backed out, so it is
still available.
16. Sikhote-alin  10.6 gram SUPER ORIENTED W/INCREDIBLE  $250
FLOW LINES.
17. METEORITE MAGAZINE   AUGUST AND NOV. 2011        $25.