[meteorite-list] AD - NWA 6581 LL3.8, Buck Mountain 002, Franco, Tissint,

Larry Atkins thetoprok at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 01:54:49 EST 2012

Hello List,

I have a few ebay auctions ending in less than 24 hours that include
NWA 6581, one of only 25 meteorites classified as LL 3.8 with a low
tkw. I also have a couple SAW 005 irons from Franconia, one of which is
nicely oriented with a pit. There's a couple complete individuals of
Franco stones too. I also have a 43.6 g full slice of an unclassified,
probable H chondrite. It is full of metal and shines like a diamond. I
should also mention that I have some Tissint that isn't on ebay, if
someone is interested in some small milligram pieces up to 1 gram, all
uncrusted, let me know and we'll talk price, all offers considered.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Sincerely,
Larry Atkins

IMCA # 1941
Ebay alienrockfarm