[meteorite-list] Tucson Met. Auction Results

Michael Blood mlblood at cox.net
Mon Feb 13 16:45:20 EST 2012

Auction results will be available at this URL for some time:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/AuctionTucson12RESULTS.html

Absentee bidders are being mailed their items now and sellers are
Being mailed their checks.

Donors raised $585 for the Footes - thanks to all that contributed
Items! Anyone willing to send a few bucks, contact me for their
PayPal address. Be sure to send as PERSONAL - "Gift" or "Living
Expenses." They are still struggling to avoid being homeless.

My illness lingers, but slowly getting better, Michael