[meteorite-list] Illinois find

Jimski47 at aol.com Jimski47 at aol.com
Sat Feb 11 09:49:02 EST 2012

Thank you to everyone that expressed there  opinion on my find. Opinions
are about 60/40 in favor of it being a meteorite.  I've mailed a slice to the
Field Museum in Chicago for evaluation. Should have  an answer in about six
months.

Cheers,
Jim K

In a  message dated 2/10/2012 3:23:21 P.M. Central Standard Time,