[meteorite-list] 2nd Report from Strewnfield in Edgewood Texas

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Thu Feb 9 00:15:39 EST 2012

>>George, Whether you believe the  encounter was a big cat or a pussy
cat, is your prerogative, but  please don't make me out to be seeing
something SCARY and  overestimating it's size. It truly was larger than
my dog, (Labrador  retriever).<<

Well Eric...if you are sticking to the cat you seen  had a foot print of
2.5 to 3 inches diameter, I can't help but think you  had overestimated its
size. Nothing to be ashamed of...it happens to the best of  us. I don't know
how big a black panther foot print should be...if it was one.  But I'd
suspect that it would probably be similar to a mountain lion of  comparable size.
I am quite familiar with mountain lion foot prints and a 2.5 to  3 inch
diameter foot print seems ridiculously small for these kind of large  cats.
George