[meteorite-list] A Favour - Way O.T.

Chris Spratt cspratt at islandnet.com
Sun Feb 5 23:15:58 EST 2012

Dear Listers:

I'm selling some hobby stuff to purchase a microscope to look at my
meteorite thin sections and other things. The microscope I have in
mind does not come with any  blank sllides etc.  For now I need just a
few blank 1"x3" glass slides (hopefully a couple with concave centers
and cover slips). I can buy boxes of 50 or more of each but the
shipping charges really are out of this world. Right now I don't need
50 of each or more in any case.

I'm want to show a young daughter of friends of mine the world of the
pond water plants etc through my microscope. She loves looking at the
moon through my telescopes. Now I want to show her the little things
in life.

The favour: Can any of the list members here help me out by sending me
a few blank slide pieces to help me get started. (Boxes of 50 plus are
not needed).

Please forgive me for the off topic subject.

Thanks,

Chris Spratt
Victoria, BC
(Via my iPhone)