[meteorite-list] tucson, day one

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 05:26:41 EST 2012

Chicago Steve

Great to hear you on the List and it seems your having a great time at the Tuscon show. I cant wait to see your photos and who know MAYBE someone will film the meteorite auction and post it somewhere on the net to allow people that cant make it out to see the auction :)

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBay Store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html?