[meteorite-list] UPDATE: EBAY SCAM ALERT - balogne_t

Ruben Garcia rubengarcia85382 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 00:08:07 EST 2012

Hi all,

Please indulge me one more time...

If this drama hasn't yet put you to sleep or made you want to hang
yourself from a spinning overhead fan - click on the link to my Scams
and Scammers page!
http://www.mrmeteorite.com/scamsandscammers.htm

I've given this jerk a whole page of attention.

It seems that me refunding all of his purchases has prompted him to
leave yet more negative feedback. Nothing, and I mean nothing adds up
with this clown!

His Pay-pal address is in Canada while ebay says he lives in the
USA... His name is either Sam Tougant or Pietro Ferrarro. He even
lists the customs number on his feedback and then (in the same
sentence) claim I never shipped...

More of you are emailing me saying you're blocking him so I'm feeling
a little better!

--

http://www.MrMeteorite.com

Ruben Garcia