[meteorite-list] UPDATE: EBAY SCAM ALERT - balogne_t

Ruben Garcia rubengarcia85382 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 21:11:31 EST 2012

Anne, Mike and all,

Here's what I know.

He's unaware of personalities in the business and doesn't seem to
grasp just how small this community is. He actually told me that since
I didn't belong to the IMCA I couldn't know very much about
meteorites. Through his emails I've deduced that he felt like (since
my website was down for the last six months and my videos are no
longer on youtube) I was an unknown and therefore an easy target.
Which is why I put my site (at least in part) back up!

"He DOES buy outside of ebay" - said my friend that has dealt with
him, and while he's not been successful in taking money from my
friend, he's NOT been 100% honest in his dealings.   He's very very
shady!

http://www.MrMeteorite.com

Ruben Garcia