[meteorite-list] UPDATE: EBAY SCAM ALERT - balogne_t

Galactic Stone & Ironworks meteoritemike at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 20:39:41 EST 2012

Good question.  I have never heard of this person until Ruben's
warning, but he is now on my list of people to avoid.  If he tries
buying anything from my website, I will delete the order, restock the
item, and refund the payment immediately.  I would suggest others with
websites outside of eBay should do the same.  A scammer can't file a
PayPal case if the payment was immediately refunded.

Best regards,

MikeG

Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/GalacticStone