[meteorite-list] Moroc Meteor Ice Ball Falls??? video

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 18:09:08 EST 2012

List,  I have found another video and story about this event in Moroc.  From the farmer`s description in Arabic it seems that the farmer at least heard it fall.  I am unsure if he saw it fall.  Perhaps a member that can speak Arabic can translate the farmer`s story.
http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.jp/2012/12/fact-or-fiction-mega-ice-meteor-falls.html

If you find an ice meteorite WEAR GLOVES and freeze ASAP in glass jar.  It would be best not to use a plastic bag or plastic container.  IF real space ice just think of the discovery!  Thin sections anyone or slices?????

Dirk Ross...Tokyo