[meteorite-list] Jim Gamble of ELP Sandia Sentinel Allsky has died

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 13:18:42 EDT 2012

Dear List,  Some may have had the pleasure of knowing or working with Jim and Sandia Sentinel allsky. Sorry to have to tell you this sad news.   I consider Jim a close and good friend, now for over four years.  We spent daily skype telephone calls sometimes lasting 8-10 hours!  He was a very smart man with extreme motivation and skills.  He will be sadly missed.
Dirk...Tokyo

Obit:
http://www.elpasotimes.com/newupdated/ci_21321715/former-el-paso-weatherman-jim-gamble-dies

IF a member of the Meteorpbs list could please help me by posting this letter I would appreciate it.  Seems that I am still being blocked from posting.  THANK YOU!