[meteorite-list] Tibet Tektite Question..

Dennis Miller astroroks at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 12 12:06:43 EDT 2012

Good Morning LIst!!   Quick question:  If one was to travel to Tibet,
Where, who and how would you ask for Tibetan Tektites.  I'll be in
Beijing Friday and plan to be in Tibet late next week.  I would like
to bring home a few tektites with my Tibetan singing bowl.  Anyone
shopped there lately?  I'll only be there for a few days. I'm gonna
take a couple of pictures of tektites with me, to show, like I did
when I went to Peru, hoping to purchase meteorites. That didn't
work so well. Saw lots of great looking rocks, I did give a kid $5
for a nice chunk of Hematite.:-)  Any case, let me know!
Thanks!
Dennis Miller

Yea! Team USA-NBA B-Ball Gold!!!